- This event has passed.
Presentation of Findings and Recommendations
12 May, 2021 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
On 12 May 2021, the Co-Chairs of the Independent Panel for Pandemic Preparedness and Response presented the Panel’s findings and recommendations which are published in the Panel Report, entitled “COVID-19: Make it the Last Pandemic”. Following the Co-Chairs’ presentation, they were joined by a small group of leaders and experts in global health for a discussion.
View all documents linked to the launch of the Main Report.
● The Rt Hon Helen Clark, New Zealand
● President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberia
● Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General, WHO
● Dr Pascale Allotey, Director, UN University International Institute for Global Health
● Dr Gro Harlem Brundtland, Former Prime Minister, Norway; former Director-General, WHO
● Dr Jim Yong Kim, Vice Chairman and Partner, Global Infrastructure Partners and former President of the World Bank
● Dr Madhukar Pai, Canada Research Chair in Epidemiology & Global Health; and Associate Director, McGill International TB Centre